- regulatory and technical documents for interstate and national standards, as well as PJSC Gazprom’s standards and recommendations on the uniformity of measurements;
- regulatory and technical documents (GOST, GOST R, STO Gazprom) on the quality of natural gas, LNG, gas condensate;
- methods (procedures) to determine quality parameters of natural gas, LNG, gas condensate;
- development and certification of metering procedures (methods) and other methodical documents to provide uniformity of measurements.
- measurement of physical and chemical properties, quality control of natural gas, gas condensate and their derivatives;
- metrological expertise of design, engineering and process documents for metering instruments and systems, computer-aided process control systems and oil & gas industry equipment, standard drafts, metering methods (procedures);
- validation and calibration of metering instruments both at the laboratories of the Center, and at Customer’s premises with the use of mobile certification labs;
- carrying out tests of metering instruments in VCS Intergazcert for application at PJSC Gazprom’s facilities;
- accreditation of legal bodies in PJSC Gazprom’s Instrument Calibration System;
- evaluation of metering conditions in chemical and analytical laboratories of SALGAZ system;
- interlaboratory comparative testing in chemical and analytical laboratories of PJSC Gazprpm’s subsidiaries in compliance with STO Gazprom 5.20 requirements.
The Center’s specialists maintain operation and management of:
- Secretariat of the national technical committee for standardization and interstate technical committee for standardization TC52/ITC52 “Natural and liquefied gases”;
- Research and methodical center of PJSC Gazprom’s Instrument Calibration System;
- Salgaz system of chemical and analytical laboratories.