Gas processing and use
Examples of comprehensive works
- Development of technologies, chemical agents and catalysts for raw hydrocarbons processing into readily marketable products for fuel, petrochemical and industrial applications;
- Development of domestic energy-efficient technologies to extract target components from natural gas, including production of commercial helium;
- Development of advanced natural gas processing technologies with application of gas chemical processes to yield new types of readily marketable products;
- Development of sulphur-based technologies for production of road and construction materials;
- Development of energy-saving LNG production technologies with the use of high-performance domestic equipment;
- Development of technologies, absorbents, chemical agents and catalysts to treat gas before liquefaction and cryogenic separation, as well as to fulfill export requirements for natural gas and gas products.
- Analysis of external and domestic markets prospects and marketing strategizing of the Company;
- PJSC Gazprom development program for LNG low-tonnage production;
- Development of the Program for reconstruction and technical re-equipment of PJSC Gazprom’s gas motor business facilities;
- Feasibility study of the project “Production and use of gas as a motor fuel in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam”;
- Development of national and corporate standards related to gas motor fuel, low-tonnage production and consumption of liquefied natural gas.
- We use a comprehensive approach to address PJSC Gazprom’s key R&D issues related to gas processing and use;
- We propose world-class design and engineering solutions;
- We work out all types of regulatory documents: fundamental industry standards and regulations, recommendations, proposals and methods;
- We train skilled professionals (post graduate courses, thesis defense; annual publications of scientific articles, monographs, reviews; holding R&D conferences and seminars).