IV International Conference “World Gas Resources and Reserves and Advanced Development Technologies” (WGRR-2017)
The Conference venue
GAZPROM VNIIGAZ LLC
Proyektiruemy proezd #5537, Estate 15, Bld. 1
Razvilka settlement, Leninsky District,
Moscow region, 142717
Phone +7 498 657 4032
Fax +7 498 657 9600
Speaker’s Application submission
Deadline for submission of Speaker’s application containing the paper title is September 30, 2017 subject to further approval by the Conference Program Committee.
Deadline for abstracts submission is October 15, 2017.
Deadline for full papers submission is November 02, 2017
Gazprom VNIIGAZ Hotel is located at:
Proyektiruemy proezd #5537, Estate 15, Bld. 1,Razvilka settlement, Leninsky District,
Moscow region, 142717.
Phone/fax: +7 498 657 4510, +7 498 657 4595
To get general information on hotels in Moscow, please, contact the unified Moscow hotel reservation service:
Phone +7 495 933 7878
Fax +7 495 933 7877
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
We are honored to invite you to the IV International Conference “World Gas Resources and Reserves and Advanced Development Technologies” (WGRR-2017) hosted by GAZPROM VNIIGAZ LLC. on November 08–10, 2017 under the auspices of Gazprom and Russian Gaz Society.
Heads and experts of the leading Russian and foreign companies, products suppliers and services providers will meet to discuss new opportunities, pressing issues, state-of-the-art solutions and technologies in the field of exploration and development of the resource base for the world gas production.
The Conference Program includes Plenary Session, 4 Technical Sessions. Same name exhibition will be arranged within the event’s framework.
Plenary Session — November 09, 2017, 10:00 — 17:00
Vsevolod Cherepanov —Gazprom, Member of the Management Committee, Head of Department;
Anatoly Dmitrievsky — Academician, Scientific Head of oil and gas research Institute of RAS;
Pavel Zavalny — Chairman of State Duma energy Committee, President of Russian gas society;
Dmitry Lyugay — Director General of Gazprom VNIIGAZ LLC.
- Global natural gas reserves and resources
- Subsurface gas potential of the world sedimentary basins: conventional and unconventional gas resources
- Gigantic gas fields: regularities of location, formation conditions, new discoveries outlook.
- Forecast and scenarios of natural gas production
- Recent methods and technologies of prospecting, survey and exploration of gas fields resources
- Innovative exploring techniques
- Geostrategic implications of the “shale revolution”
- Current trends and forecast of the fuel and energy complex development in the countries and regions worldwide in the ХХI century and the expected role of gas
Technical Sessions — November 10, 2017, 09:00 — 16:00
Session А. Natural gas resources and reserves
- World gas potential: volumes, structure and evaluation reliability
- Regular pattern of location and formation conditions for gas deposits in the Earth crust. Biogenic and abiogenic hypothesis of hydrocarbons genesis
- Geological structure and gas resources of the major sedimentary basins worldwide: West-Siberian, Arab-Persian, West-European, ancient Siberian platform etc.
- On the oil and gas ratio in the bowels of the Earth.
- Regularities in the change of composition, properties of gas and content of condensate, heavy hydrocarbon gases and non-hydrocarbon gases. Structure of natural gas reserves and resources (per components)
- A recovery factor of gas from gigantic gas fields at the late development stage
Session В. Forecast, prospecting and survey of gas containing fields and deposits
- Innovations in the methods of prospecting and survey of HC accumulations: world achievements and experience of the leading Russian companies
- Geophysical methods of prospecting and survey of HC fields (accumulations)
- Innovative technologies of geophysical studies of wells, reservoirs and caps
- Complex data interpretation of exploration Geophysics: space research, gravity-magnetic, geoelectric prospecting, geochemical surveys
- Innovative technologies for seismic studies — global achievements and domestic experience
- Geological modeling and integrated assessment of hydrocarbon potential of regional areas and individual deposits
- Methods and techniques of qualitative forecast of gas and oil bearing ability for the poorly explored territories and rocks complexes, prospecting drilling
Session С. Unconventional hydrocarbons: resources, technologies, prospects of exploration, impact on fields development in the Northern regions and on the shelf
- Gas of tight collectors, coal and shale gas, natural gas hydrates — genesis, geological and geochemical peculiarities, the structure of the resources
- Commercially significant unconventional hydrocarbon resources — world experience and prospects for Russia
- Methods of prospecting, mapping and extraction of unconventional hydrocarbons, specialized field studies, computer and experimental modeling
- Natural gas hydrates as a complicating factor in the development of deposits in the permafrost zone
- Dangerous processes and phenomena on the background of climate warming in the Arctic
Session D. Surveying support of subsoil use and industrial safety
- Current issues of surveying support of gas fields development: production issues, norm support, interaction with official regulatory services
- Remote sensing technology: practice, reliability and prospects
- Geo information technologies in subsoil use and surveying
- Technologies of surveying and geodetic works: instruments, methods, prospects
Closing Plenary Session — November 10, 2017, 16:15 — 17:00
Official languages of the Conference: Russian and English
Speakers should submit their abstracts in English and Russian languages, the papers and presentations may be submitted in either of the two official languages of the Conference. The simultaneous translation will be provided.