The V International Conference and the exhibition “Environmental Safety in Gas Industry”
December 05–06, 2017
Gazprom VNIIGAZ LLC
142717, Razvilka, Leninsky district, Moscow region, Russia
Tel.: +7 498 657-46-66
Fax: +7 498 657-44-21
| ||Marina Plotnikovа |
tel.: +7 498 657 46 66
mob.: +7 916 102 83 78
fax: +7 498 657 96 00
The V International Conference and the exhibition “Environmental Safety in Gas Industry” hosted by Gazprom VNIIGAZ LLC will be held on December 05–06, 2017 under the auspices of Gazprom.
Representatives of state supervisory and regulatory bodies, scientists, specialists of Russian and foreign companies will convene to discuss relevant issues of environmental safety, efficient energy use and heath safety.
The Conference Program includes the Plenary Session and Panel Discussions.
10:00–17:00 — December 05, 2017
- Welcoming address of Gazprom authorities
- Keynote presentations, viewpoints of state supervisory and regulatory bodies, the most significant achievements in the field of environmental safety.
10:00 — 17:00 — December 06, 2017
- Climate change: anthropogenic pressure or natural process
- Adoption of best available techniques: first results and prospects
- Innovative development of the industry — focus on energy efficiency and environmental friendliness
- Raising energy efficiency of technological processes — the pros and cons for oil and gas companies
- Occupational hazard management as part of safety management system
Closing session summing up of the conference
17:00 — 18:00 — December 06, 2017.
Official language of the Conference
Official languages of the Conference are Russian and English. Speakers should submit their materials in Russian or English or both. The simultaneous translation will be provided.
Deadline for abstract submission is October 20, 2017. Abstracts shall be then considered by the Organizing Committee of the Conference. The abstract volume should not exceed 800 signs (max), including the names of authors, company, addresses and the name of the contact person to exchange necessary information. Abstracts should be submitted in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF format. Abstracts should clearly summarize the contents of the paper.
Abstracts sent by fax shall not be considered.
Abstracts should be submitted by e-mail or on CDs at the address:
GAZPROM VNIIGAZ LLC
142717, Moscow region, Razvilka, Leninskiy district.
Tel.: +7 (498) 657-46-66
Deadline for abstracts
October 20, 2017
Deadline for papers
November 20, 2017
The registration form in MSWord format (DOCX, 30 KB) is available on our site. Please, fill in the form and send it by fax or e-mail.
After your registration form is received, the invoice for the registration fee will be sent to you. As soon as the payment is effected, we will send you the confirmation by e-mail.
Registration fee (including VAT)
In the sum equivalent to 600 euro before/on November 15, 2017,
700 euro after November 15, 2017
—10% for 3 participants of the company attending the Conference,
The registration fee includes:
- participation in all Conference sessions;
- delegate's pack (including delegate’s briefcase, notepad, program, list of abstracts and a souvenir);
- conference Proceedings CD (to be posted after the Conference);
- attendance at all presentations and ESGI-2017 exhibition stands;
- welcome party and farewell party;
- coffee breaks, lunches.